Townsend Food Pantry
Townsend Ecumenical Outreach
82 Bayberry Hill Road
West Townsend, MA 01474
Communities Served: Townsend
Food Distribution: 3rd Saturday of each month 8:00-10:30am
1. Every January, eligibility must be re-verified by submitting Evidence of Residency (recent rent receipt, lease agreement, tax receipt, etc.) and total gross income from all sources and from EVERYONE in the household. Participation will be denied if any income is omitted or any records are falsified.
2. All members who are able to go to any store must come to 82 Bayberry Hill Rd. to select their own food, or ask a friend or relative to represent them. Assistance is normally available to carry supplies to individual cars.
3. All participants or their representatives must bring back their banana boxes for their food. Membership cards must be shown when requested.
4. All participants or their representatives must bring their banana boxes for their food, and a doubled paper grocery bag for the government food. Membership cards must be shown when requested.
5. We are a family friendly environment with a zero tolerance policy for smoking, alcohol use, drug use and profanity. Anyone violating this policy will not be allowed to participate.
6. The quantity of food to be given will be determined on a monthly basis, with limit signs posted on those items in short supply.
Forms should be filled out and mailed to: Laurie Morency 61 Gilchrist Road Townsend, MA 01469 or email to:
If you have questions about the form, please call 978-597-2209