Ginny’s Helping Hand, Inc. is a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving the everyday living needs of the less fortunate.
How You Can Help
- Become a volunteer with whatever time you can spare.
- Become a member of our fundraising committee.
- Sponsor a fundraising event in your neighborhood, school or place of work.
- Make a tax deductible cash contribution to help offset operating expenses.
- Organize a food drive for the food pantry.
- Organize a new toy drive for Secret Santa.
- Adopt a family or a child for Christmas.
- Bring a new toy or packages of batteries to Ginny’s.
- Share any ideas as to how we might raise much-needed funds.